Perfectly cleansed skin with Biotique Honey Cream Body Wash

Biotique, Bodywash, Review, Buy Online, Best Body wash for Winters, Winter Skin Care Essentials, Indian beauty blog 

By Tarry                                                                                

Hi my lovelies, 

I am sure you all are enjoying winters in a big and better way.  

I have really enjoyed winters. Now before anyone decides to quip about the weather, a bit about me. I love all weather, be it summers or winters. And the reason.... quipping won't change it... so just go with the flow.

You know my love for Biotique. I have already reviewed their body lotion which I absolutely love. And today I am reviewing another awesome #winteressential from the brand, which I love too.

Presenting my deets on  

Biotique Bio Honey Cream Rejuvenating Body wash

Price
INR 180

Availability

It is easily available in stores and even online. Kudos to the company for their distribution.

On the outside
The body wash comes in the standard biotique round bottle with a green screw cap and a stopper. The bottle is travel friendly and cute. But it becomes a little difficult to dispense the body wash since it is quite thick. None the less, nice packaging.

On the inside
The body wash is a white thick liquid which smells ah-mazing. It lathers up well and leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. The fragrance isn't too intimidating and goes off once you are out of the shower. Regular usage of this body wash makes your skin soft and smooth and improves the tone. Overall, I can say that this is one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your skin in winters for some extra love .





Comments

  1. I too have tried this body wash recently and loved it. Its perfect for winters...

    Recently Posted: Review of Plum Eluminence Deep Moisturizing Creme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts