#Summerspecial OOTD : Sunshine please


OOTD, Summer Fashion, Style post, Maxi Dresses for Summers, Summer Fashion Trends, Slit Maxi Dresses, How to wear maxi dresses in summer, Indian Fashion Blog 



By Shweta Dawar

Hello all….
Happy summers… J
It’s been 10 months since I shifted here, to the U.S., and even today, each day is a new experience. The similarities and differences among the people here and back home still amaze me.
As a kid in India, summer for me was about vacations, mangoes, Nani ka ghar and playing. As a kid who played tennis most of her vacations, I loved tan, it was proof of me being a tennis player, but, as I grew older, I developed a love- hate relationship with summers, trying to dodge the sun in order to avoid the tan.
On my first day of summer in the U.S., I was surrounded by people talking about what a beautiful day it was. And my reaction was like, really? Well, yes! Sunshine, shorts, fishing and open area restaurants, I fell in love with summer all over again!

Here’s my ootd for summers,
        Some Sunshine Please……..


This post was shot on a beautiful summer day and the colorful cape perfectly reflects my mood. Also, this outfit suits Indian summers too as it is breezy, light weight and adds much needed colour to the dull boring summers.
Front slit capes are totally in this summer as they not only are super comfortable, but can also be styled either casually or for a sophisticated look. Wear this cape with shorts for casual outings or team it up with leggings for the evenings.








I chose to pair this cape with leggings and my favorite boots to keep it simple yet a little glamorous. Because there was already so much color that stood out, I did not accessorize too much, just wearing a simple chic gold neck chain and very simple makeup with colour on my lips only.
The front slit trend is definitely here to stay this summer. I hope you liked this look. Do tell us about your summer styles.
Until next time!

Style TIP
You can pair this maxi dress cape with even palazzos and straight pencil pants for different looks. With palazzos, this can be a good option for very thing or petite girls as well.

PEL SHOUTS

I fell in love with the maxi dress the moment I saw your pix Shweta. This is so beautiful and so comfy too.  And it will suit almost everyone, be it college girls or a mummy running behind her kids…. Loved this post a lot dear…



Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

Comments

Popular Posts