A sulfate-free shampoo that's gentle on your tresses - Try Aaranya Seabuckthorn Sulfate-free Shampoo

Aaranya, Seabuckthorn sulfate-free shampoo, Review, Buy Online, Best sulfate-free products in India, best sulfate-free shampoo in India, affordable sulfate-free products in India 


By Tarry                                                                                
Hello gorgeous …

It's so damn hot.... Seriously .... April was sweltering.... And May has just started..... GOD!
My hair goes for a toss during such hot months and I am forever in search of gentle and sulfate free shampoos which can help me take care of my tresses sans much issues. Now summers mean two way damage - scalp through the sweat and the hair through the external heat and dry winds. And hence, it also means washing almost every alternate day. 

I have been looking for an affordable sulfate-free option that could be used almost everyday and does not harm my coloured hair. And whatever options I was eyeing were somehow not suiting my budget. Then I came across this sulfate-free shampoo options from this indi brand called Aaranya. You guys must have read a few earlier reviews by them and somehow, I have liked their products. 

I picked up their Seabuckthorn Sulfate Free shampoo. I have earlier used the Seabuckthorn shampoo from Fabindia and I really loved it. So the seabuckthorn variant really intrigued me. I am already one bottle down (oooh.... sounds so mischievous na ;-) and can comfortably talk about this.... 

Presenting my deets on  

Aaranya Sulfate Free Seabuckthorn Shampoo   

Indian Beauty Blog / Aaranya Seabuckthorn sulfate-free shampoo, Review, Buy Online

 Price
INR 395 for 250 ml 

Availability
Aaranya has some counters in Delhi and some other cities too. You can buy it from Flipkart as well. 
Indian Lifestyle Blog / Best sulfate-free products in India, best sulfate-free shampoo in India 

On the Outside
The Aaranya Sulfate-free shampoo is all housed in a translucent long bottle with a top press cap, which makes them nice and travel friendly. All the details of the shampoo including all ingredients are mentioned well on the label (although I found the font size to be too small) which is nice too. The colour of the shampoo, a honey kind sunset yellow, looks really appealing. Overall, on the outside the shampoo looks quite inviting. 

Indian Lifestyle Blog / Best sulfate-free shampoo in India, affordable sulfate-free products in India 

On the Inside 
Aha! Here come the real test. The shampoo is not too thick, slightly runny and of honey colour. It actually looks like slightly warm honey, runny and all golden. It smells really nice and slightly citrusy. The shampoo does lather well despite being sulfate free. It leaves the hair clean and scalp feeling fresh. Since it is for all hair types, it does a decent job too. Oily hair people can skip the conditioner, but for dry hair ones, conditioner is a must. The fragrance stays for atleast a day and the hair stays nice and sans much frizz for two days. It hasn't harmed my coloured hair, so seems colour safe too. 


PEL SHOUT OUT
I would say that the Aaranya Sulfate Free Seabuckthorn Shampoo is a great product to try if you are looking for gentle sulfate free shampoo which fits your budget too. Can't really find any cons with it. Just that for dry hair, you will need a conditioner with it. 

PEL Rating 
I can easily rate it a 4.9 on 5.  



Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …










Comments

Popular Posts