Add some natural rosy love with 'Mitti Se' Pure Rose water

Mitti Se, Rose Water, Review, Buy online, Best Rose water in India, Chemical-free skin care products in India, Best rose water for food and edible purposes in India, Indian Beauty Blog


By Tarry                                                                                
Hi my beautiful ladies…
Am really sorry for such long delay in posts. Actually, lot of things are happening on the blog front and am really confused and tired managing them all with a full time job. But yes, you awesome comments end up fusing some new energy in me and here I am, back ...

Well I am sure all of us know about the benefits of Rose water in our everyday life. Apart from awesome benefits for our skin and hair, it is a good flavourant for food too. However, most of the brands that offer rose water in the market don't make it the edible variety. WHICH also means that it has a host of chemicals in there. Now that may not be a good option for our hair as well. This is one reason why I stopped used Dabur Gulabari long back. 

Now as you know that I have been testing and using organic and chemical-free products from a brand called Mitti Se. And trust me guys, I love their products to the core. None of them have had any bad effects on me. So when I saw a rose water too in their product list, I decided to check it out as well. After all, Rose water is something we cannot do without at all. And having used it for a month, I am ready to talk about it. 

 So here what I think and feel about the 

Mitti Se Pure Country Rose Water


Indian Beauty Blog / Mitti Se Rose Water, Review, Buy online 

What the brand claims
100% Natural & Handmade, Free from Chemicals, No Animal Testing, Vegetarian, No Added Preservatives, Colors, Fragrance.
Cleanses, tones skin, maintains natural pH balance. 
Suitable for cooking purposes also. 

Price
INR 130 for 50 ml

Availability
Online through Mitti Se’s official website www.mittise.com & also through their facebook page. The website also gives details of various cities where these products are retailing and the different websites including Flipkart.

Indian Lifestyle Blog / Mitti Se Rose Water, Review, Best Rose Water in India

On the Outside
Now what I like about Mitti Se product packaging is that they are very basic and appealing at the same time. So is the case with this one too. A transparent squarish bottle, with a rose pink label with white lettering. The cap is white flip open, and it comes with a small satin cloth tied by a pink thread. I must say that this thread thing is something which makes it so pretty. Even the bottle is quite travel friendly and functional. Like it. 

On the Inside
This one strongly smells of country rose or desi gulaab. By strongly I don't mean overpowering. But completely natural. Infact, the smell gives enough proof of this being chemical free, without any preservatives. This is one of the best rose waters I have tried to far, and trust me, in terms of purity and quality, it will be closest to the Forest essentials rose water. The liquid is transparent & just a few drops are enough for an amazing experience. 
It leaves my skin refreshed, my hair smelling awesome and amazing fragrance in my gulab jamuns. Also, on a tired day, a drop of these in my eyes refreshes them. I must say that overall, I am in love with this rose water for sure.  

Indian Lifestyle Blog / Best chemical-free organic Rose Water in India

Thumbs up for
-       Completely natural with no harmful chemicals, sls or parabens.
-       Affordable with travel friendly packaging.
-       Pure and undiluted. 
-       All natural and effective ingredients.
-       Tones the skin really well.
- Can be used as a food flavourant too.  

Thumbs down for
-      Compared to many other rose waters available in the market, this may seem expensive. But since it super pure, it is a good option. And much cheaper to brands like Kama or FE.  


PEL RATING
4.99 out of 5 

PEL SHOUTS
The Mitti Se Pure Country Rose Water is one of the best rose waters I have used. Completely natural, it makes the skin soft and supple, adds good flavour to food and smells gorgeous. If you are looking for something au naturele and FE or KAMA look expensive, do check this one out. It's fabulous for sure. I

BTW, GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANNA TRY MITTI SE PRODUCTS. PARTICIPATE IN THIS BFF GIVEAWAY WITH MITTI SE (link here) AND YOU GET TO WIN AN AMAZING HAMPER NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF, BUT ALSO YOUR BEST FRIEND. SO DON'T WAIT, IT IS ON TILL September 15 ONLY. HURRY.... 



Have you tried any natural, chemical-free skin care products?
Which is your favourite brand? Would you like to try ‘Mitti Se’ products?

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …


Comments

Popular Posts