Winter Saree Styling Lookbook ft. Digiloom


TarannumXDigiloom, OOTD, Look Book, Digiloom, Styling Sarees in Winter, Handloom Sarees, Indian fashion, Curvy Blogger, Ethnic Fashion, Saree, Buy Handloom Sarees Online in India, Best online store for handlooms, Buy Linen saree online, Indian Fashion Blog, Indian Lifestyle Blog



By Tarannum 

Namaste people

THIS IS my last post for 2018. And last few months have been really fruitful for me in terms of this blog. Got some amazing collaborations (the kind I love), awesome views to my blog posts despite a long gap and appreciation from some of the best bloggers I know. Truly blessed. 

After my Festive look books that extensively featured lovely handloom sarees, many of you asked me on my instagram (follow me if you are still not doing it. I post everyday on Instagram) on how can you style sarees in winter. After all, the colder months mean more layering up and many people feel one needs to ditch their handlooms in winters. 

So to answer all those queries in a simple yet affordable way, I once again decided to collaborate with my favourite brand, Digiloom. They have added a whole new range of Indian colours in their collection and is just the perfect ecommerce site if you are looking to add some beautiful handlooms to your collection. 

 Presenting my 

Winter Saree Styling Lookbook      

featuring DIGILOOM



As you all know, I love sarees. Given an option, I can adorn a saree for any occasion since I feel the most glamourous in a beautiful handloom saree. And even in winters, I do not leave my favourite attire alone. So when it came to styling a saree for winters, I chose a beautiful Jute Silk saree from Digiloom that is just appropriate for winters. While the colours just stand out to make the dullness of winters go away, the fabric ensures that the saree keeps you feeling a little warm in the chilly season by enveloping you in its warmth. 



This is one of the most beautiful sarees I have adorned from Digiloom. A perfect Jute Silk, this is an effortless drape like all their sarees. Wear it with finesse or carelessly just like I did, it makes you feel the most comfortable all through the year. The colour is a beautiful blue and green mix and reminds me somehow of peacock feathers. Warm hues of this colour are sure to make any Indian woman look super gorgeous. 

Here are a few glimpses of the saree. 







Since it was winters, I switched the blouse with this woollen top which I randomly bought a year ago and I am sure everyone has a similar winter top. Layered it inside with a thermal inner to add to the warmth and my winter outfit was complete. You can also wear a full sleeves high neck pullover or a long jacket to add more awesomeness to this gorgeous saree. 

 For accessories, I kept it simple this time. A basic watch, gorgeous silver balis from Deepika Designs and tan wedges... simple, yet super comfy for me. What say!!





I kept the makeup also simple. After all, I woke up at 5.30 a.m. to wear this look :0
My base was simple with a little bronzing, well defined brows and eye liner, matte lips by this gorgeous shade from Pac Cosmetics. Tied my hair in a simple braid to add to the simplicity of this look. 

Now a bit about the brand. Digiloom is the brainchild of Basant Rai and Anuj Singh, two super talented youngsters working towards promoting Indian handlooms and bringing weavers into limelight. Through digiloom, they have scanned the length and breadth of India to scout for weavers, give contemporary designs to their traditional weaves and give them the best margins to ensure they have a better pay. Following fair trade practices, they also ensure that the money directly goes to the weaver and there are no middlemen involved. 

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT DIGILOOM ON THEIR WEBSITE, AMAZON AND INSTAGRAM IF YOU ARE FOND OF HANDLOOM SAREES AND ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EXQUISITE. THEY ALSO HAVE JEWELLERY, FOOTWEAR AND HANDBAGS, CREATING A COMPLETE LOOKBOOK FOR YOU. 

Do tell me in the comments on how you found this look. And also, stay tuned for a super exciting news for 2019. Yes, I am getting more active on the social media scene and you will know that super soon. 

Photography by : Mohammad Naeem Chishti.





Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy.  :-)  If you are a blogger, make sure to leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.

Comments

  1. Amazing post..Keep rocking with beautiful feeds...wishing you all the best...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts