Bblunt Salon Secret High Shine Hair Colour Mini Pack In Mahogany 4.56

BBlunt, Salon Secret Hair Colour, New pack, Small pack, Review, Buy online, Hair colour brands in India, Best ammonia-free hair colours in India, Inexpensive hair colours in Indian markets, Indian lifestyle blog



By Tarry

Hola my beauties…

By now almost all of you (the regular readers and pals I mean) know that I love colouring my hair. Be it highlights, ombre or global, I have tried it all. And the BBLunt Salon Secret hair colour has been my favourite off late. The no ammonia shine formula is simply amazing.
I have already reviewed one of my favourite shades from the range Wine, here. And trust me, it is my all time favourite and super economical as well. Recently, BBLunt launched the mini packs which are priced at just INR 89. What! Yes people. For just 89 rs only. I chose the colour Mahogany which is a reddish brown and looks most natural on my hair.

Presenting my deets on

Bblunt Salon Secret High Shine Hair Colour Mini Pack In Mahogany 4.56




What the brand claims
3-part hair colour with a unique Shine Tonic that gives you salon-like gorgeous hair at home.
Contains no ammonia.
The rich colour provides 100% grey coverage enriched with Silk Proteins, the colour makes your hair smooth after colouring.


 Price
INR 89  (indeed a budget product) for 40 gms of product (developer and cream) and 2 ml of shine serum. The pack also contains a pair of gloves which none of the hair colours under INR 100 are giving so far. So indeed a perfect pack.

Availability
You can find it anywhere very easily. Grocery stores, Malls, online on Nykaa.com. Check their website for details.



On the Outside
I love the packaging. A nice blue metal glossy packaging that has a model’s face on the front depicting the hair colour and all the details on all the sides. No details have actually been left, including the brand’s thought. Inside, you can see a paper case to firmly hold the tubes of developer, colourant, shine tonic and a pair of gloves alongwith the instruction manual. All the products are in a squeezy tube, while the shine serum comes in a sachet, which is good since it gives control over the quantity and you can use the entire contents. Good packaging indeed. Loved it.



 On the Inside
I had really high hopes with this colour as it comes from BBlunt. And I must say that I wasn’t disappointed at all. The developer and the colourant are in a paste like form, no drip formula. The shine tonic is a clear liquid like glycerin. When mixed together, they are really easy to apply and don’t drip at all. I kept the colour for 45 minutes (the red based colours Wine and Mahogany are to be kept for 45 minutes, while the remaining for 30 minutes).
When I washed it off after 45 minutes, I was astonished at the results. Unlike the other hair colours which leave my hair dry without conditioner, this one did not. I washed my hair with a colour pro shampoo and conditioner. And my hair was really soft.
Now since I have medium length hair (Upper waist), the mini pack was good to cover my roots and give the crown a nice hue and shine. The mini pack is perfect if you have short hair, or if you want to mix two colours to create a third one. Like mixing Light brown with wine to give a soft red hair look, or Blue Black with Deep Burgundy for a Plum hair look. I love to add different colours on the crown and at the bottom for a nice, soft ombre look.



PEL SHOUTS
"I have loved the BBLunt Regular pack earlier and it is one of the best hair colours I have tried so far. The Bblunt Salon Secret High Shine Hair Colour is an amazing product. And the shine tonic does add a lot of shine to the hair. The mini pack gives you so many different options to have fun and enjoy some amazing hair colour experiences without burning a hole in the pocket. If you are new to colouring, try the Mini pack and I promise you will go to the Regular pack soon.”




#product provided by brand. Review is honest and completely true, without any biases.

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy
 :-)  If you are a blogger, make sure to leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.














Comments

Popular Posts