End unsafe toilet woes with Pee Buddy


Pee Buddy, Portable Female Urination Device, Review, Buy Online, Personal Hygiene, Safe toilets for women, personal care, problem of dirty toilets, safe urination, indian lifestyle blog



By Tarry

Hello my dear lovelies…

Sorry for being a little irregular on the blog. Loads of work and the weather seems to be catching on with me. However, this place is special for me and I promise not to neglect it anymore. 

How many of you have faced the problem of unsafe and unhygienic toilets? I can bet almost each one of us. Whether it is office, malls, restaurants or cinema halls, clean and hygienic toilets are the prime concern for every woman. And during travels, this becomes even worse. I remember as a journalist, i use to travel continuously for hours and use to have a tough time finding a clean, hygienic toilet. Infact, I used to consume very little water so that I did not have to go to the loo often or could wait for a longer time. I knew that over a period of time this would have a toll on my bladder, but still who wants to get infected with UTI?

Recently, I came across this unique product called Pee Buddy. A revolutionary product, Pee Buddy allows us to stand and pee and not worry about unsafe toilets any more. Intrigued, I decided to try it out. 

Presenting my deets on

Pee Buddy Portable Female urination device  




Price
INR 200 for a pack of 10

Availability
Best way to buy Pee Buddy is through their official website. You can find loads of combinations there to suit your needs. 



On the Outside
Pee Buddy is a sleek device made of paper. It comes in an envelop which has all the details about the usage, price etc. According to the brand, "A revolutionary product for women who hate dirty toilets when travelling for work/Leisure (Restaurants, Night Clubs, Malls, Cinema Halls, Friends House, Travel,railways, highways, patrol pumps, events, Pregnancy etc.) or those with medical condition (Joint Pains/Pregnancy etc). "PeeBuddy´s first and foremost concern is hygiene. No more UTI´s, No more dirty toilets. Now with PeeBuddy ­ a simple USE & THROW product, women can STAND & PEE in all unfriendly toilets." The packaging is easy to keep in your purse or handbag. 



On the Inside
Pee Buddy is a unique design indeed, conical. The green coloured device looks different when you first open it but once you follow the instructions, its easy to understand and use it. I have tried it during one of my recent travels and trust me, it is a really convenient way to urinate. I just wish I had it with me at a time when I used to travel continuously for 10 to 12 hours by road and there used to be no toilet in sight. I must appreciate the makers of this revolutionary product who thought about us women and gave us Pee buddy. Kudos. 



PEL SHOUT OUT
Woman! Say goodbye to your peeing woes with Pee Buddy. It takes a little time and practice to understand the device and use it. But once you get a hang of it, there is no stopping. If one simple device can save you from major issues like UTI and bladder problems, it isn't a bad deal.. Hai Na! I strongly recommend pee Buddy. Do try it out and you will never regret it. 

PEL Rating

4.9 on 5.



Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us happy :-) 

If you are a blogger or instagrammer, do leave your blog & IG links and we will form a 'love connect'. Stay blessed

Comments

Popular Posts