Smooth, fragrant skin with Fuschia Rose and Geranium Moisturiser


Fuschia, VKare, Moisturising Lotion, review, buy online, Best Indian brands for paraben free and chemical free products, skincare, Beauty Blog, indian lifestyle blog




By Tarry


HOLA LOVELIES…



SO IT’S SPRING. THE DAYS ARE GETTING HOTTER AND THE NIGHTS ARE STILL A BIT COLD. THE WEATHER HAS SIMPLY REFUSED TO BECOME STABLE AND IS STILL IN TWO MINDS…. J



You know how I love indie brands which promote no paraben and lesser chemicals. And Fuschia by VKare is one such brand. The indie brand, based out of Delhi, has an amazing range of products which do not have parabens or any harmful chemicals. I have already reviewed their green tea face scrub which is one of my favourite scrubs since it is quite gentle. And today, I am reviewing one more of their products which I am loving.

Presenting my deets on



Fuschia Rose & Geranium Cleansing Intensive Moisturiser



Price
INR 225 for 50 ml (it is slightly on the higher side)


Availability

It's available online through their ecommerce platform. Check their fb page for more.



On the Outside

This is one of the cutest packaging I have seen. The lotion comes in a transparent cylindrical bottle with a golden screw cap. The label is hand designed and printed and looks really cute. The bottle is quite sturdy and the size makes it very travel friendly. Infact I have taken it to my travels and love it.



On the Inside

The Fuschia Rose and Geranium Moisturiser is a white coloured lotion which is neither too thick nor too runny. It is a nice consistency which blends in well into the skin. The lotion smells mildly of rose which stays for a while and makes you feel nice. I don't know why it is called cleansing moisturiser, but it is a decent one for normal to dry skin. It makes the skin really smooth and regular use adds a nice glow as well. I have tried it on face too and it hasn't broken me out.

PEL SHOUT OUT

The Fuschia Rose & Geranium Cleansing Intensive Moisturiser is a nice soothing skin lotion that makes the skin soft and glowy with regular use. It seems a bit expensive but the fact that it does not have any harmful chemicals, sls or parabens and is not even tested on animals makes it all the worth. It surely showers lot of love on your skin. Must try indeed.



PEL Rating

I would love to rate it a 4.9 on 5.










Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy.
:-) If you are a blogger, do leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.


Comments

Popular Posts