Cocoalicious smooth hair with Areev Cocoa Cream Shampoo


Areev, Cocoa Cream Shampoo, review, buy online, best shampoo for winters, best Indian made products, best indian brands for haircare, winter care, indian lifestyle blog, Qtrove.com


By Tarry



HOLA LOVELIES…

WINTERS SEEM TO HAVE BECOME A LONG TERM AFFAIR THIS YEAR. FEBRURARY IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER BUT THE CHILL REFUSES TO GO.
I have been on a constant search for brands which make amazing products sans much chemicals and are not very expensive too. And this search takes me to some amazing options which give me amazing experiences. One such experience was checking out a cocoa fragranced shampoo. Now you all know my love for chocolates and coffee. So this had to be on my testing table. 


Presenting my deets on

Areev Cocoa Cream Shampoo



Price

INR 255 for 75 ml (it is slightly on the higher side)


Availability
I got this from an amazing ecommerce site called Qtrove.com.


 On the Outside

The Areev Cocoa Cream Shampoo comes in a squarish bottle which is transparent and has a very cute cap too. It has a deep brown coloured label which has only basic details. I really miss details like ingredients etc on the label. The bottle is quite sturdy and fits well anywhere. Functional and travel friendly.



On the Inside

The Areev Cocoa Cream Shampoo is a transparent gel like shampoo which is quite thick. I have to mix it with water before applying it on my hair. It smells really strong of cocoa and the smell stays for atleast a day, something which I love. The shampoo, despite being sulfate free, lathers well and does not leave the hair too dry. It doesn't make the hair very smooth like chemical laden shampoos, but yes, they become soft and have lesser tangles.



PEL SHOUT OUT

The Areev Cocoa Cream Shampoo is a good option for someone looking for sulfate-free low chemical shampoos which are gentle enough for daily use. It smells really awesome and the fragrance stays for a really long time. The shampoo also decently moisturises the hair and leaves them soft. If you are a cocoa lover and need a gentle shampoo, this is the one for you. 

PEL Rating
I would love to rate it a 4.5 on 5.
 



Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy

 :-)  If you are a blogger, do leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.




Comments

  1. Wow... I have never come across a cocoa shampoo. Sounds awesome...

    Recently Posted: Review of Auravedic Anti Blemish Face Mask

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts