#weddingspecial I own my fashion, my life

Simply Silver by Neha, Silver jewelry, Review, Buy Online, Getting ready for Wedding season, Mehndi/Engagement function outfit ideas, Pantaloons Fashion, OOTD, JOTD, Indian Lifestyle Blog, Fashion Blog, Indian Blogger 

By Tarry



“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.”
Gianni Versace



Hello my lovelies

It’s so foggy since morning today.
And yes, finally, it’s officially winters.

I am beaming with joy today as I love winters. And when was the last time we saw a good fog in the beginning of December itself? The weathermen have predicted a good winters this year, so yeah! Come over chill….

Along with winters, this is also the wedding season. And yes, while men love winter weddings, women almost loathe it. Why? Because we cannot wear our sleeveless and light stuff as we don’t want to freeze ourselves to death. And I always prefer comfort and practicality over blind fashion. So for me, winter weddings are always filled with either ethnic suits or sarees with long jackets (doing a post on it soon). I love how you can dress yourself up in a nice suit, wear a thermal innerwear to beat the chill, replace the dupatta with a gorgeous shawl and lo! You are ready for a winter wedding.

I recently got two earrings from Simply Silver by Neha. And I must say, for someone who doesn’t like to go blingy, these earrings are perfect for the season. When I was planning an engagement/mehndi function look, I decided to pair these pretty earrings with an outfit from Pantaloons fashion that I had worn for my best friend’s wedding. This outfit is not just trendy, but even practical for someone who has to run around and still, enjoy a dance or two.

Presenting my #weddingspecial look,

I own my fashion, my life

Ft Simply Silver by Neha & Pantaloons fashion

    





For me, fashion means wearing something that makes me feel comfortable and confident. And this Anarkali kurta in blue from Pantaloons was simply perfect. The cotton and silk kurta is a classic design in royal and turq blue, with dull gold embroidery on it. It is very comfortable, yet quite chic for any function in the weddings. While this comes with a lovely dupatta, you can easily replace it with a beautiful shawl to add the warmth. 













For earrings, these beauties from Simply Silver by Neha came in really handy. The 925 silver earrings are danglers with a red and green studded top and circle shaped bottom. The stone work is really classic and goes well with attire of any colour. I loved how the earrings despite looking very heavy are really light weight. Gorgeous. Do check out the store on Facebook and whatsapp











.
For footwear, my trusted golden wedges came to my rescue. With my recent knee injury, I can’t wear heels too often. But these ones are really comfortable and add just the right bling to the entire outfit.






For my makeup and hair, I went a bit dressy this time. My base was my current favourite foundation from Maybelline, eyes with Elf and MAC, blush MAC and for my lips, I chose my new favourite NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Marshmallow once again. Must say it is a gorgeous shade and stays for a really good time. (Review coming soon). For hair, I made a side messy flower braid. Loved the overall look.

  Details
Earrings : Simply Silver by Neha (check her collection here or connect to her on whatsapp at +919810087990
Outfit : Pantaloons Fashion
Footwear : Local Market

Styling : Tarannum Manjul
Photography : Naeem Chishti



 Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …




Comments

  1. Those earings are really beautiful di.... You look pretty as always🙈😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earings are really beautiful di.... You look pretty as always🙈😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tarranum! U look radiant and beautiful in this outfit. Nicely put together article 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that pantaloon's kurta 😍👌 and you carry it in most decent yet chic way ! A good read definitely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that pantaloon's kurta 😍👌 and you carry it in most decent yet chic way ! A good read definitely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts