Detox those tresses with Aroma Essentials Natural Hair Cleanser

Aroma Essentials, Hair Cleansing Cream, Review, Buy Online, Chemical Free hair shampoos in India, Best organic hair shampoo, Products for hair regrowth, Indian beauty blog 


By Tarry                                                                                
Hello pretty people 
How have you all been? As Diwali is getting closer, days are getting really hectic. And amidst home and work, I also have to shoot a few festival and wedding special looks for all of you (thanks for those who have been dm-ing me on insta to ask why I haven't done any so far...) 

So as you all know, I have been trying out a few products from this brand, Aroma Essentials. And I always like to try out Natural shampoos and hair cleansers. After all, who doesn't like to use natural products when everything around us is loaded with chemicals. I was looking at their hair cleanser options available when I saw the hair growth shampoo cream. 
This was really intriguing as most of the natural handmade shampoos are in bar form. But this one was in a container in a cream form, like a hair mask. I spoke to Madhu, the lady behind Aroma Essentials and she told me that the hair shampoo cream was better as people felt that the shampoo bar often left the hair a bit dry. 
When I heard that onion was one of the main ingredients of this cleanser, I was sold. And now, after having used it for a month (occasionally and regularly as well), I can easily talk about it. 

Presenting my deets on  

Aroma Essentials Hair Cleanser with Onion 







Price 
INR 375  

Availability
Online through their FB page Aroma Essentials




On the Outside
The Aroma Essentials Hair Cleanser comes in a transparent plastic jar with a screw cap. The label has all the details including ingredients and how to use. I like how the label describes everything. Good work on that. The Jar may seem unhygienic for some people, but you can always use a spoon to get the product since it is too thick to be in a bottle or tube. The product closes well so you can easily travel with it. Overall, good on the outside. 




On the Inside 
This is a cream cleanser. And it has a thick consistency indeed, just like a hair mask. But the yellowish white colour product is totally magical. I take it in my palm and mix with a little normal water (not too cold) and it instantly melts and forms a good lather. The product really leaves the scalp clean (I can say this because the scalp feels squeeky on touching) and even helps in removing buildup. Initially, it does leave the hair a bit dry because of the lack of all artificial smootheners, but nothing which a good hydrating conditioner cannot handle. 
After a few washes, this dryness is also tackled. I have been using this one once a week now (I wash my hair thrice a week) when I want that detox kind of feeling. I condition my hair either with Apple Cider Vinegar post this or with conditioner and it leaves my hair really smooth. I have noticed that my scalp stays clean for three days when I use this, which means lesser shampooing (good in winters). And yes, it does not leave any residue and smells like essential oils.... Certainly one of the best natural hair cleansers in India.





PEL SHOUT OUT
In an era when everything is majorly chemicals and toxins, the Aroma Essentials Hair cleanser is just perfect for detoxifying the scalp and hair. It maintains the ph balance of the scalp with its all natural ingredients, removes buildup and actually aids hair growth. I love how it leaves my hair bouncy and with a natural shine. Ladies, and even men, if you are looking for a product that can detox the hair and scalp and reduce the effect of chemicals, do try this out. Must have. 

PEL Rating 
I would love to rate it a 5 on 5.  




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …














Comments

  1. I love natural shampoos. And onion shampoo sounds so good as onion is beneficial for hair growth. Nice review.

    Recently Posted: New Beauty Subscription Box – VanityCask Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts