Relax those tired tissues with The Nature's Co Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage Balm

The Nature's Co, Relaxing Deep Tissue Balm, Review, Buy Online, Best Wellness products in India. Body Balm for relaxing tired tissues, best natural base wellness products in India, Indian lifestyle blog 


By Tarry                                                                                
Hello my lovelies.....
Phew... I feel so tired as I am writing this. Must say although it is just Tuesday today, yet I already feel as if the week has ended.... It has been so hectic last one week, that I want to take a good break and then move. However, the last week went amazing in a way. I am planning to start a few series on the blog and things started moving towards them. So must say that it was a mixed kind of a week. 

Coming to today's review. The Nature's Co is a brand which most of us living in metro cities are well aware of. But with ecommerce boom and online purchases becoming a thing of today, it is easily available across the country. My earliest memory of the brand is when I bought their coffee face scrub long long back.... it was my first coffee scrub and I fell in love with it. I did not continue my relationship due to it becoming a long distance one ;-) 

Anyways, so recently the relationship was rekindled when the brand connected and decided to send me a sample for review. For me, The Nature's Co is still a name which I can vouch for. And what you read next is an honest opinion.... of a product that is now a part of my everyday routine. 

Presenting my deets on  

The Nature's Co Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage Balm

 



Price 
INR 1,295 (slightly on the expensive side) 

Availability
Across many online stores, but it is best to buy through their own website


Essential contents 
Almond Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Jojoba Oil, Kokum Butter, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E







On the Outside
The Nature's Co Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage Balm comes in a tub packaging with a screw open lid. It has all basic details of the product including price etc. The Nature's Co products have a typical colour scheme and this one too follows it. Some people may find the tub packaging unhygienic, but if you use it with a spatula, its fine. It is easy to travel with also. Overall, functional packaging.   



On the Inside 
The balm is basically a beigish white kind of a cream with a balmy consistency. It smells strongly of lemongrass which is kind of relaxing and refreshing too. Initially, I thought how and when would I apply it. But on stressful days, I massage it on the back of my neck, shoulders and feet. And at times. even on my temples. It takes just a few minutes to relax me and make me feel calm and I get much better sleep when I use this. I wake up feeling fresher and rejuvenated in the morning. And just a small amount is needed so it does go a long way. It has now become a part of my everyday night routine (may do a small Insta video soon for its use) and I love it. 



PEL SHOUT OUT
The Nature's Co Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage Balm may not be  cosmetic product, but it is something which is must have for everyone. After all, who doesn't have stressful days? And this works amazingly to get that stress out and induce a peaceful sleep. Make it a part of your everyday routine and you would definitely thank me.... :-) 

PEL Rating 
I would love to rate it a 4.99 on 5.  




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …














Comments

  1. The Nature's Co has some great products. This looks to be a nice, relaxing treatment.

    Recently Posted: Monsoon Series – IBeautySpy’s First Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. I too love Nature's Co products :)


    Skincare Villa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts