Skin pampering goodies from Skin18.com

Skin18.com, Review, Haul, Korean skincare, Sheet masks, Where to buy Korean Skincare products online, Buy online, Indian Beauty Blog, Indian Lifestyle Blog


By Tarry                                                                                
Hola chicas…
Finally, it's February... One month to 2016 has already gone. And by the time we start actually understanding the year, it will be over... ;-) 

Anyways, for the blog Feb started well. We finally have a logo and it's just what the blog is all about. I am a graphic designer also (do loads of freelance stuff too) and was busy entire December and January designing logos and stuff for people. I recently designed a logo for a friend's website when she pointed out, "Don't you think your blog should have a logo too... An identity..."? And I suddenly realised that all the while I was doing stuff for others, where as my own passion was lacking. Finally, we have a logo now. Those connected on Instagram and FB have already seen a  glimpse and today, it's there on the blog page too... AM happy... :-)

I have been seriously obsessed with sheet masks. Ever since the lovely Bharti of Crazypoplock blog (you must check her youtube videos too) gifted me one from Innisfree, I fell in love with them. Recently I got a chance to get some of these sheet masks and other Korean skincare stuff from Skin18.com. It is a wonderful e-commerce site to shop Korean skincare products and also, hoard on some of the best sheet masks which come at a fraction of price. It is a Hong Kong based ecommerce site/ Best thing is that they ship to India, which is a boon for us. 

Now not talking much, let me just show you all 

Skin pampering goodies from Skin18.com



See... so many sheet masks... All this stuff came in a nicely covered envelope. It took around 2 weeks to reach me which seems fine. I was sent a random selection but I found each and every item useful. 

I got around 6 sheet masks and whole lot of skin care samples from scrub, moisturiser to serum. These are a good enough quantity to make your judgement and then, order for full sized products. 

Here is a closer look at the masks I got : 


The HDP Pore Stamping Charcoal Mineral mask claims of charcoal and zinc which is good for oily skin. I would be trying it out soon since the weather has started warming up and my oily skin becomes super active. BTW, I love its packing... looks so damn classy.

The Red Ginseng White Clean Active Mask claims to brighten the skin, remove dullness and tan. I am really looking forward to try this one and may try it soon before my bestie's wedding... 

The Snail Repairing Wrinkle Care Intensive Mask is another sheet mask which is quite promising. Firstly, the packaging is super cute. Since I don't have wrinkles as such, I have already gifted it to my mom to try... 

The AC Dressing Skin Mineral Mask is a mineral rich mask which also claims to soothe and hydrate the skin. It can be good bet for those who are looking for hydration, not heavy moisturisation. 

Then there is a SOC 3D Beauty Serum Face Mask Lipidure. This has such a lovely packaging. This one too is for wrinkles and hydration. So goes in my mom's kitty. 

I saved the best one for the last. The Dress Code Black mask. It is so amazing. The packaging looks like an invitation to a masquerade ball. And so does the mask. Some of you who follow me on Instagram have already seen a glimpse of it. 




I also got two sachets each of Anti Aging Project Serum, Anti Aging cream, JJ Cream, Moisturiser and Water Light Face Scrub. Have mixed feelings with these.. 

PEL SHOUTS
I would be reviewing all the stuff individually. But one thing is for sure. Skin18.com is the best option for buying these amazing Korean Sheet masks which are awesome and do wonders for your skin in a jiffy. I am going to haul a lot more from here and if you are looking for quality Korean skincare, Skin18.com is your destination for sure. 



#product provided by brand. Review is honest and completely true, without any biases.  


Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …




Comments

Popular Posts