Try a new cleaning option with Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oil Control Face wash

Lotus Herbals, Whiteglow, Active Whitening and Oil Control Face wash, Review, Buy Online, Face Wash for Oily Skin, Gentle Face Wash for oily skin in India 

By Tarry                                                                                
Hi my beautiful ladies…
Today just thought of doing a quick review since a lot of things are planned for the next week... Lot of interesting reviews and also, a giveaway... 

As most of you know, I have oily breakout prone skin. So any face washes which say oil control and yet, promise to not over dry the skin are good for me and on my hitlist. While Lotus whiteglow is a range which has had a mixed kind of relationship with me, the brand's face washes are always a big hit for me. And when a new one was launched recently, without much hulabaloo, I decided to check it out. 

Presenting my deets on  

Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oil Control Face wash  


 Price
INR 195 for 100 gms (there are smaller packs of INR 99 too) 

Availability
All counters selling Lotus Herbals and also online on many eccommerce sites like Flipkart. 

On the Outside
This facewash is from the whiteglow range. So it comes in the signature white translucent packaging with a pearly white flip open cap. All major details are on the packaging which is fine. Overall, nice on the outside. 


On the Inside 
This is an oil control face wash and hence, as expected, it is in a gel form. Infact it is such a clear gel that I had a tough time taking a pix where it was visible. The gel is quite runny in consistency and you always end up taking more amount than required. It smells nice and citrusy. It cleans the skin well specially after you have removed your makeup. I did notice that the skin doesn't feel too stretched but yes, oil is controlled for around 2 to 3 hours. I cannot comment on the brightening effect since I wasn't targetting it. Overall, I would call it a decent facewash for oily skin. 

PEL SHOUT OUT
The Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oil Control Face wash is a decent face wash for oily skin and leaves the skin nice and fresh, specially after removing makeup. If you are looking for a gentle option for oily skin, you can give this a try. 

PEL Rating 
4 out of 5. 

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …









Comments

Popular Posts