Some extra love for your tresses with Aaranya Argan Oil Hair Pack

Aaranya, Argan Oil Hair Pack, Review, Buy online, Indian Beauty Blog, Hair care for normal to dry hair, Best Argan Oil Hair Masks in India, Effective and budget Argan Oil Products in India, Argan Oil Hair Spa Products in India. 

By Tarry                                                                                
Hello my gorgeous people.... 

It's so great to be back at blogging... There can be nothing worse than a hacked blog and internet issues. 
Thankfully no major loss and everything's back to normal now.... :-) 

I have been blessed with a decent mop of hair on my head and till the time mom handled it, they were fine. Since childhood, I always preferred shorter hair as they never came in my way of playing and tomboying around. Infact, I remember having my first short hair cut when I lost in a fight as my opponent pulled my pigtails :-) 

Anyways, as I grew, my love for my hair grew too. And after lots of shorty cuts (that's what I call them all) I am finally having a decent length of hair. But all these years of neglect, chemical abuse and my tv job have taken a major toll on them. They are dry and wavy and I am always on a lookout for products that can tame them down ;-) 

I have tried different products containing argan oil. So when I got a chance to try an Indian product boasting of the goodness of Argan Oil, I had to try it. And after using it for over a month now, I can safely share my views. 

Presenting my deets on  

Aaranya Argan Oil Hair Pack

Aaranya, Argan Oil Hair Pack, Review, Best Argan Oil Hair Masks in India 
What the brand claims
A unique blend of Argan oil and traditional Indian Herbs, it is a boon for frizzy, tangled and dull hair. This hair pack makes the hair shiny and silky like feather. Tested on us. 

Price
INR 445 for 250 gms (one of the most inexpensive argan oil products in India)
Availability
Many ecommerce websites like Flipkart and local cosmetic stores as well. You can check details on their FB page here


Aaranya Argan Oil Hair Pack, Best Argan Oil Hair Masks in India, Argan Oil Hair Spa Products in India. 

On the Outside
The Aaranya Argan Oil Hair Pack is housed in a white translucent tub with a screw packaging. It looks a bit bulky but isn't and the cap fits well. If you are someone who knows the trick of carrying tubs in your travel bags, this would be good. The brown coloured label gives all details including ingredients. It doesn't look to amazing but looks classy for sure. 


Effective and budget Argan Oil Products in India, Argan Oil Hair Spa Products in India
On the Inside 
I must say that I was amazed at the texture of this hair pack. Most of the hair masks and packs I have tried are very thick and I have to warm them a bit to apply. But this one isn't very thick. The white cream consistency pack is easy to apply and easy to wash off. It isn't too runny to fall neither too thick to be difficult to wash. It smells like Argan Oil products (woody, floral kind of a smell) that does linger on in your hair for a day or two after you wash them. Tames the frizz to a very large extent and also, adds a lot of softness and shine to the hair. I have noticed that I can skip a serum to detangle on the day I use this. Overall, a very effective hair mask for those with dry, dull and frizzy hair. 

Aaranya, Argan Oil Hair Pack, Best Argan Oil Hair Masks in India 
THUMBS UP FOR 
A decent product from an Indian Brand. 
- Does not contain sulfates or parabens. 
- Smells woody floral and leaves a nice fragrance in the hair. 
- Makes the hair really smooth, easy to detangle and shiny. 
- Helps restore hair health if used regularly. 
- A little goes a long way, so can be tapped as value for money.

THUMBS DOWN FOR 
I really can't find any thumbs down reasons in this one.   

And if you are waiting to see the results, check this link on Instagram which I posted a few weeks back. Here it is on Instagram


PEL SHOUTS
The Aaranya Argan Oil Hair Pack is a one of the most affordable Argan Oil hair products available in India. It does what it claims and makes the hair shiny, smooth and tamed. It also leaves a lovely fragrance in the hair which is beautiful. I find it amazing for my dry frizzy hair and since it contains no harmful chemicals, this is surely a boon for the hair. Must have if you have dry or dull hair and want to soak in some Argan goodness.. 

#Product provided by brand. Review is honest and completely true, without any biases.  


Have you tried Aaranya Argan Oil Hair pack? 
Which is your favourite brand for Argan Oil products? 

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …





Comments

Popular Posts