A glittery start to the New Year 2016

travelogue, New York in Christmas, Happy New Year 2016, Indian Travel Blog, Celebrations across the globe  


Hi beauties….
Yes we have been away for over two weeks and the New Year did not begin in a great way for the blog. It got hacked and we had a tough time retrieving everything…. L

But the good news is that WE ARE BACK


And first up, although I know it’s too late, is a wonderful post filled with a lot of positivity and life. Our teammate Shweta Dawar was traveled to New York for the Christmas and New Year and here are some glimpses of the celebration décor…
Just to start everything on a positive note…

Over to Shweta now ….

“I have been so excited because I have a one month vacation and I have been travelling a lot! Celebrating Christmas in New York has been a dream come true. Christmas in the U.S. is huge and each city has its own charm. I have been lucky to be travelling at this time of the year. So much happiness!


This, for me has been the most beautiful scene this Christmas. It is a tree adorned with lights in the downtown of my town, Amherst.


I visited Boston as part of my travel, a couple of days before Christmas. This is the Prudential tower mall in Boston which had this pretty Christmas décor.


Visiting New York on Christmas Eve, one thing off the bucket list. This is one of the oldest Christmas trees in the U.S., at the Rockefeller Center. It had 45,000 LED lights this year.



This is the Christmas Eve light show outside Saks in New York, just opposite the Rockefeller Center. I also visited the Christmas market at Bryant Park in New York. This place had amazing thick hot chocolate with Marshmallows! Priyanka and I could not get enough of the Christmas tree…. Some more glimpses of different places.”






 PEL SHOUTS 
I have been loving this post ever since I saw the photos Shweta. I could not post them earlier but thought that posting them now would be a good start to the New Year. The decorations and the mood looks so lively... Loved it... 


Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-) Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

Comments

Popular Posts