Knock, and it shall be opened unto you ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser

OOTD, Winter Fashion, Celebrating Christmas, Asus Zenfone2 Laser, Style post, A blogger's best phone, Mobile Phone mini Review, Smartphones in India, Best camera in smartphones.  


By Tarry

".Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you...."
-  Matthew 7.7 (The Holy Bible) 

Merry Christmas lovelies,

Christmas is here... the season to be jolly, be happy and be thankful. For Christ arrived on this day to heal the mankind... 

Having studied in a Missionary School, Bible was something which I always read. Not as a religious text, but as a book which seemed to have answers to all the worries. And somehow, this verse from Matthew, 7.7, always stuck at the back of my mind. Whenever I feel low or down, these words always remind me that I just need to ask HIM... and I shall find it for sure. 

As a part of my LOST HERITAGE series, this time we decided to shoot in a church which is over 160 years old. Infact, it has been there even before the 1857 mutiny took place. The All Saints Garrison Church in Lucknow has a 1000 stories attached to it, each different and special in its way. While the old structure is hardly to be seen with new walls having been made, the church still has its old doors intact. This post is also special because this is a post where I styled my latest accessory, the Asus Zenfone2 Laser. 

Will be talking a lot more, but first here's the style post
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you 
ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser

Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser


 I have always been really fond of Churches. And the All Saints Garrison Church in Lucknow Cantonment always intrigued me somehow. You can read a bit more about it here. It is said that this Church, which has been created somewhere in the 1830's, has been a witness to the 1857 Mutiny and about 48 British soldiers, who were the regulars at this Church, were killed near this place. Situated in the green cantonment area, this church also bears a few plaques in the memory of those soldiers. Will be talking more about it in another post.


Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser

We shot this post at around 7 a.m. on a winter morning, when it was so damn cold and foggy. For this winter post, I decided to style myself around 2 things - The spirit of Christmas and my new love, the Asus Zenfone2 Laser. When the brand sent me the phone, I was quite excited. One of my friends already has the Zenfone5 and is always praising it for its amazing performance and its fabulous cameras. While I will be delving into the technical details of this phone (tested by me and my friend) in another post, here i will only talk about it's two aspects - The body design and the camera. 


Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser
Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser

One of the best under 10k smartphones in India, the Zenfone2 laser would be an absolute joy for anyone who loves colour. It is a really slim phone which fits well into your hands and doesn't feel slippery or heavy, thanks to its ultra thin edges (3.9 mm) and matte body. I got the colour Glamourous Red, which is my favourite and looks glamourous indeed. 
Now coming on the camera. The Zenfone2 Laser is delight for all who want to click on the go. It has a 13 mp pixelmaster camera with f/2.0 aperture lens capturing high resolution (as high as 4.5 mb) photos with zero shutter lag. For me and my photographer friend, such specifics in a budget phone are incredible. The laser autofocus not only helps in stabilizing the images, but also gives sharp low light photos. The 5 mp front camera has a beautification mode, that helps to take the perfect selfies.   


Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser


Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser
Since the phone was the highlight of my outfit, I decided to dress around it. Being on the curvier side, winters becomes a tough time for me as I have to layer and yet, not look too bulky. So my trusted Curve ID #Levi's Jeans came to my rescue, with my favourite red jacket from #Globus. I wore a nice high neck sweater to keep myself warm alongwith my favourite boots from #Nell. For makeup, I tried Wayne Goss's foundation trick and was really amazed by the results. Eyes saw some light plum eye shadow with winged liner and pinkish red lips by mixing two colours. 
Hair was tied in a donut bun (my fav winter style)... More on this in another post. 


Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser


Indian Lifestyle Blog / OOTD ft. Asus Zenfone2 Laser

I am really happy with the Asus Zenfone2 Laser in the above two aspects. It is just the perfect accessory for any fashion lover and photography enthusiast alike. Will be sharing more on this in more posts to come... so stay tuned. 
You can read more about this glam phone here
And here are some clicks from this phone. 

Indian Lifestyle Blog / One of the doors at the church


Met this wonderful lady Sita Mary.... She was so lovely... 

And here comes the special Christmas wish.... :-) Merry Christmas everyone... 




Photography : Naeem Chishti
Concept & Styling : Tarannum Manjul 


How did you find this post?
What is the best thing about this styling post?  

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-) Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

Comments

Popular Posts