Give your mane a chemical-free cleanse with Ida Naturals Herbal Shampoo Bar

Ida Naturals, Shampoo Bar, Review, Buy online, Indian Beauty Blog, Chemical-free hair care in India, Get exotic handmade soaps online, handcrafted soaps in India, 

By Tarry                                                                                
Hi my beautiful ladies…
How are winters treating you? Well, I am all geared up for winters.... with all my armour nearly ready. I wish to take this season head on, and have a great time.... :-) 

Anyways, thanks for loving my post on Ida Naturals handmade soap. And while I generally don'r review products by the same brand consecutively, I somehow fell in love with another of their products which I felt should talk about it here soon. I am very particular about hair care and after having spoiled them for years, I am now trying to take ample care of my crowning glory. 

Off late, I have been trying my best to use lesser chemicals on my hair and scalp. So when I was choosing some soaps from Ida by the gorgeous Priya Iyer, I saw their natural shampoo bar. Now this was quite intriguing and I had to give it a chance. After having used it for four washes now, I can talk about it. 

Presenting my deets on  

Ida Naturals Herbal Shampoo Bar  



Price
INR 200 (Well, its handmade and free of toxic chemicals)
Availability
So far, Ida Naturals retails only to Facebook but that's what keeps the personalisation intact. You can check their page here


On the Outside
The Ida Naturals Herbal Shampoo Bar is like their other soaps, but round in shape. It has a label which gives details of all the amazing ingredients that go into making this shampoo bar so gorgeous. The soap has been wrapped in a cling wrap and I really miss some gorgeous looking packaging for it. It is dark brown in colour with some light wine coloured highlights (just like you would want your mane to be). 
Since its handcrafted, it has a tendency to melt but perhaps, winters would be kind to it. I also miss the instructions on how to use this bar on the label, which I think are much needed. 



On the Inside 
OMG! Should I say this smells amazing! Perfectly like you are in a spa.... seriously, I love Ida soaps not only for their goodness, but their amazing smells too. The fragrance of this shampoo bar is strongly herbal and spicy, but no, it does not irritate your nose. Rather, it leaves a lovely fragrance in your hair after wash. The bar lathers really well and does clean the hair and scalp well. However, it does make a hair a little dry, which happens with all such natural cleansers. But this dryness can be well managed by a conditioner. I have noticed that this shampoo bar keeps my scalp clean and oil-free for a long time, so it will be a boon for those with oily or normal hair. It does not make the scalp dry or itchy too, so can be used by those with dry hair as well. Overall, I love this shampoo as it does its job well without putting in many chemicals on my scalp.  

PEL SHOUT OUT
The IDA Naturals Herbal Shampoo Bar is a great option for cleaning your hair and scalp without putting in loads of chemicals. In a long run, it can even detox and purify your scalp, thus removing the ill effects of chemicals being used regularly. It looks beautiful, smells gorgeous and works amazing... All the qualities you need in your shampoo bar... Do check it out on Ida naturals.   

Have you tried Ida naturals soap ? 
Which is your favourite brand of handmade soaps? 

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …







Comments

Popular Posts