Smooth & frizz free hair becomes easy with Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo, Review, Buy online, Best Shampoo for Frizzy Dry Hair in India, Indian monsoon hair care, Indian Beauty Blog


By Tarry                                                                                
Hey gorgeous girls…

Thanks for showering so much love and affection on my latest OOTD. I am not someone who looks perfect & am always skeptical of my ootds, but your love makes me feel so nice :-) 

Those who have been following me regularly know that I recently got my hair ombre. And yes, any such colour treatments do leave your tresses thirsty and dry. My hair is already super frizzy and this ombre added onto it. So I was on a look out for a shampoo that could have helped with the frizz and extra dryness. And then, my recent salon visit saw me looking keenly at this lovely new bottle sitting on the shelf. Matrix Biolage is a name i trust for my tresses when I need that care. So when I saw a new shampoo variant that said 'Paraben-free', I had to try it.  

So friends, raise a toast for the lovely 

Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo


Indian Beauty Blog/ Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo, Review, Buy online


What the brand claims
Frizzy and unmanageable hair can be difficult to control and style. Inspired by nature’s water-resistant camellia, Biolage SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo for frizzy hair provides humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity.*
Shampoo with frizzy hair cleanses and controls frizz for manageability and smoothness
Polishes hair and encapsulates it in a protective shield
Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair


Indian Lifestyle Blog/ Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo, Review
Price
INR 220 for 200 ml 

Availability
Online through Purplle.com, Flipkart and also, stores and salons selling Matrix Biolage Range. 

Indian Beauty Blog/ Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo details
On the Outside
Oh I am in absolute love with this new packing and new range by Loreal. The thin, sleek opaque bottle has a flip open cap which is translucent yellow and fits well. All the details are mentioned. Trust me guys! this bottle looks so sleek and awesomely beauty. On your bathroom shelf, it looks glam and in your travel bag, it does not occupy much space. Lovely packaging for sure Loreal.... Full marks :-) 


Indian Beauty Blog/ Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo, Best Shampoo for Frizzy Dry Hair in India
On the Inside
The shampoo is off whitish shampoo with no pearly sheen to it. It is not too runny and neither too thick, but I have seen I need lesser quantity of it than other shampoos as it lathers really well. It smells like marigold and some more flowers, but it not overpowering. However, I can feel the smell in my hair even after half a day, which is nice. It's easy to wash off and leaves the hair nice, smooth and tangle-free. I have seen my frizz being under control for atleast a day when I wash my hair with it. Infact, my coloured hair looks nice and smooth when I use this. 

Indian Beauty Blog/ Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo swatch 
Thumbs up for
-  Super pretty packaging.
-   Affordable, as only a little quantity is required. 
-  Paraben Free.
-  Does control frizz to a large extent.
-  Has a beautiful fragrance, which lingers for a while in the hair. 

Thumbs down for
-      The effect lasts only for a day. 
- Not suitable for normal hair. 


PEL RATING
4.9 out of 5 

PEL SHOUTS
The Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo is a blessing for those who have frizzy hair, as the humid weather only adds to our woes. It looks good, smells good and works good too. At its price, it is indeed a must buy and the biggest PLUS is that it is Paraben-free. Go for it your frizzy hair beauties... You will love me... 

BTW, GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANNA TRY MITTI SE PRODUCTS. PARTICIPATE IN THIS BFF GIVEAWAY WITH MITTI SE AND YOU GET TO WIN AN AMAZING HAMPER NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF, BUT ALSO YOUR BEST FRIEND. SO DON'T WAIT, IT IS ON TILL SEPTEMBER 15 ONLY. HURRY.... 



Have you tried Matrix Biolage shampoos?
Which is your favourite variant? 


Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …





Comments

Popular Posts