Hair Makeover .... and I go ombre

Wellness at YUE, Hair makeover, Makeover services in Lucknow, Hair Spa and Salon, Best Hair makeover salon in Lucknow, YUE Wellness & Salon, Ombre Hair in India

By Tarry                                                                                
Hi my lovelies..., 
Am really sorry for such long gaps in posts. Somehow, the weather is killing me.... But I promise that from this week onwards, you would see regular updates. And those who want to see what all I am up to, do follow me on Instagram (button on the right hand of the blog page).... Infact, do join me there because a giveaway coming soon for insta pals. 

The week started off with a happy note as we shot one more style collab early on Sunday morning. You can catch a glimpse of that on my insta account. But last week was incredible. I was invited for a Hair Makeover Service by YUE - Your Ultimate Experience. One of the new Wellness Salons in Lucknow, they are amazing when it comes to wellness services. The staff of YUE is always aware of the latest trends and their services are super wow. You can check their facebook page here 

My hair have been good off late, thanks to Lancy's MABH OIl and some natural care, but who doesn't love the word 'Makeover'? So I hopped and read on what I experienced. 

So here comes dear ladies,

Hair Makeover .... and I go ombre with YUE

  



My Makeover experience
YUE is one place which I really love in Lucknow. While their owner Shefali Singh is one of the sweetest person I have met, their staff is also good. They are not just smart and friendly, but also well aware of the latest trends not just in India, but across the globe. So when I went for the makeover, I was told that the makeover package included Hair colour, Hair spa and Hair cut & styling. Since it was a long process, I decided to get it done over two days. 





The ambience at YUE is beautiful and calming. You are greeted with a drink of your choice (I opted for masala tea) and at the entrance, beautiful frangipani flowers in water greet you. Technician Waseem and Stylist Gufran were asked to take care of my makeover and suggested that I go for a layered cut and ombre colour. Since Red is my favourite colour, I opted for Red ombre. 



So while on the first day I was given a hair cut and a hair spa, the ombre was given later. I must say that YUE offers one of the best hair spas, and Gufran is amazing with it. The head massage using Loreal Cream Bath was so relaxing and rejuvenating! Waseem gave me a long layered cut since I did not want to let go of the length too much. I loved the cut too. 
So this is what it all finally looked like. And another is a photo of with Gufran and team YUE with owner Shefali at the right. 




 





PEL RATING
5 out of 5 (I simply loved each and every service)

PEL SHOUTS
This is one of the best makeover services I have seen in Lucknow city. I loved the fact that the salon staff knew all trends and they were really up to date with their knowledge. Also, their friendly behaviour and wonderful service added to this. Would surely recommend YUE to anyone looking for a hair makeover. 



Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

Comments

Popular Posts