Ethnic shopping with Limeroad.com


Best Indian websites to shop for ethnic wear, Buy dresses online, buy kurtas online., ecommerce, Ethnicwear shopping online, FASH FRAT, Limeroad.com, online shopping review, 


By Tarry                                                                                
Hello beauties, 

Sorry for not being able to post last week. Sans one post, I was all dull and awry because of a bad cold. This weather will surely kill me.  The humidity is super bad and the sun.... it's a killer too. I just wish it starts raining again and the sultriness comes to a good end. 
Anyways, this weather also means that we stay a lot indoors. And what can be better than shopping online when you want to pass away time :-) I recently did a lot of online shopping and this week, I decided to talk more about these new online shopping experiences of mine. 

So here comes dear ladies,

Ethnic Shopping with Limeroad.com




My shopping experience
When it comes to online shopping, I am very finicky. Because being a curvy girl, I don't find much options in terms of best fits. But I have always loved Limeroad.com for the ethnic variety it has. Also, their dresses are nice and super affordable too. And Limeroad keeps coming up with some or the other sale offers. The best thing which I like on this ecommerce website is that it gives my creative side some food too. 
Through it's unique scrapbook programme, Limeroad allows you to create new looks and earn some Limeroad credits. And if those looks are bought, then you get a lot more credits too which you can use to get discounts on shopping. Apart from a desktop version, it also has a mobile shop for easy shopping options. 

I was searching for a nice kurta that I can wear at work when I decided to checkout Limeroad.com. Their search options helps you zero down on exactly what you want. I wanted something in blue in cotton in a round neck. And this is the number of blue kurtas the search showed me. 

After going through their collection for two days, I finally settled for this one. Here is a snapshot from the website of the kurta I ordered. 




I ordered this on 21st July and it was easy to navigate through the website. I was given all details on sms and email and I could easily track the details of my order as well. And I got it on 24th July. Really impressed with the courier and shipping service. It was packed in a Lime green colour packaging which looks super cute. 

My order invoice was attached as well and there was no tampering. Now here are some shots of the packaging and the kurta. I chose the kurta from a brand called Taaga which has a good seller rating. It was originally priced at Rs 1299 (which I felt was a bit more), but I got it on discount for Rs 569 (which made it worth).





Thumbs up for
-       A wide range giving loads of options from choose from, whether ethnics or western. 
-       User friendly website with easy search and navigation.
-       Affordable brands (Keep on a lookout for the deals). 
-    Has some known and unknown brands. 
-   Gives seller rating based on reviews by people which makes it easier to decide on the brand. 
- Timely shipping and delivery. 
- Also has Limeroad mobile app. My sister shopped from it and she liked it too. 
Thumbs down for
-      Limited options in plus sizes. 
- The mobile app is only for Android and Apple users. Well Limeroad people do use windows as well. 

PEL RATING
4.5 out of 5 


PEL SHOUTS
I liked my shopping experience with Limeroad as they do have a huge selection from known and unknown brands to fit all budgets. I would be soon using this kurta for a look post (more on this then). I would be shopping for some lovely dresses at a really low price tag real soon. Overall, I would say you can checkout Limeroad.com next time the heat forces you to stay indoors :-)

Have you checked out Limeroad.com?
Which is your favourite ecommerce brand? 

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …









Comments

Popular Posts