Add a little more colour to monsoons with Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crème in Deep Pink


Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Cream, Deep Pink, Review, LOTD, Buy online, Where to buy, Best Matte Lipsticks in India, Best Lip creams in India, NYX Lip creams Dupe in India, Drugstore Matte Lipsticks in India, Monsoon must haves

Guest Review 
By Palak sharma

HI friends,
This is my first ever review on PEL and I am so happy.
As a journo, I often find my self running behind time, and by that I mean literally 10 minutes for any makeup, dress-up or hair do! But when you're in a profession that comes with the compulsion of looking presentable on and off screen, how do you priorities those 10 mins?! Well in my case… by simply going for colors and products that are a no fail!
My latest buy in this category is this beautiful deep matte liquid lip color by Colorbar. Called 'Deep matte color crème', it just makes my life so easy. Here on girls, do read what I feel about the

Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Cream in Deep Pink


Indian Beauty Blog / Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crème in Deep Pink review, FOTD

What the brand claims
An ultra-silky, virtually "weightless" texture that unveils unexpected moussy finish with impeccable high pigmentation color for high coverage effect.
These innovative combinations of ingredients give the formula special gliding consistency to coat lips with deep colors that have a matte, yet intensely bright effect. Features and benefits- Stays up to 8hrs, Weightless Emollient oils for an impalpable texture, Silicon Polymers for a mousse and Velvet Touch, Jellifying Agents for moisturisation, Texturing Powders for smooth application, Paraben Fee
Fragrance Free

Indian Makeup Blog / Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Cream, Deep Pink, Review, Buy online
Price
INR 675 for 6 ml

Availability
All Colorbar Counters and stores. Check offers on the online site for Colorbar. 

Indian Lifestyle Blog / Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Cream, Deep Pink, Review, Buy online
My Take
This catagory has several shades of pink from a lighter pink to a peach-ish and even towards the plum shade. The one I picked is the shade '007 Deep Pink'. Considering my uneven wheatish (non-fair) complexion and darkish lips I was looking for something that could be an everyday/regular office wear and can be glossed up to get an evening wear sort of a light color too.
My problem is my slightly dark lips and uneven complexion that makes choosing a 'lighter pink' shade a very difficult task as I end up looking grey!! Also my lips start resembling that of an aussie cricketer with white sun ban on the lips!! (I know you're imagining and laughing at me by now)...hence, after much looking I dared to pick this one and it worked perfectly! The good thing is when you apply this, initially it might just look shocking for a second as the color stands out. But after 10 seconds of nicely spreading it on your lips the color really brightens your skin.
  
Indian beauty Blog / Best Lip creams in India, NYX Lip creams Dupe in India

Thumbs up for 
-  A must have for those with wheatish to fair skin as it really perks up the look, but those who have uneven complexion and dark skin like me too can give it a try.
- A nice matte finish that keeps the lips for feeling nice and not dry.
- Spreads super easily and has a virtually weightless texture.
-  Stays up to 6 to 8 hrs despite eating… doesn't bleed.
- Travel friendly and lovely packaging with a nice applicator.

 Thumbs down for 
- Makes lips look quite full so all those of you with pouty or big lips gotta be careful with your strokes.
- This particular shade may not be suitable for those with coffee/ chocolate complexion though you could pick up a shade darker in the same catagory.
- Limited shades in this catagory restrict your choice for the perfect shade but this one particularly is my perfect pink!

Here's the final look on me!

This is how it looks on me!


PEL SHOUTS
Welcome to PEL Palak. I have been eyeing these ones for the longest time but instead, got the new stain. However, no denying that these seem to be the perfect dupes to NYX lip creams. And at the price they come for, ek lena toh banta hai.... BTW, love love love your FOTD. We love you here.... 

Have you tried Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creams?
Which is your favourite shade? 

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …






Comments

Popular Posts