#Haircare / Green hair mask for detoxifying, clarifying and frizz control

By Tarry

Hi sweeties,

June is finally here..... YAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO !

Now before you guys think why am I going bonkers over one of the hottest months of the year, well, June is my month... It's my birthday month girls! And my birthday is just two days to go.... Even after all these years, the idea of celebrating my birthday brings the kid inside me alive.... And with a new set of blogging friends who make special in their own way, I am a happy girl indeed. 

Anyways, as you all know I am a all for natural stuff when it comes to skincare and hair care. And off late, I have been reading a lot of books and also, consulting a friend's relative (who is an ayurvedacharya) to create concoctions. And one such creation led to me finding a recipe that is perfect to detoxify and clarify my scalp and also, control the frizz. There are variants of this recipe for oily and dry scalp. I loved the effects so much that this has now become a regular weekly ritual for me and my mom. 

Here comes the awesome haircare D-I-Y 


Green hair mask for detoxifying, 

clarifying and frizz control 



Indian Beauty Blog / #Haircare / Green hair mask for detoxifying, clarifying
& frizz control 

The ingredients are simple and easily available : 

1. Hibiscus leaves (Also called shoeflower and gurhal in hindi. You will find it in almost all the parks) about 40 to 50. If you have longer hair, add 10 more. 


Indian Lifestyle Blog / #Haircare / Green hair mask for detoxifying, clarifying
& frizz control 


2. Curry leaves 10 to 15 . If you have dandruff or can't find curry leaves, add the same amount of neem leaves instead. 


Indian Haircare Blog / #Haircare / Green hair mask for detoxifying, clarifying
& frizz control 

3. A small piece of ginger, one by three part of your finger. 

4. Filtered water. 

Indian Lifestyle Blog / #Haircare Best hair mask using MABH oil 

5. For dry frizzy hair : half tablespoon of any pure hair oil (I use MABH herbal oil) / for oily or normal scalp : 1 table spoon apple cider vinegar. 
Loads of love..... <3 <3 

Now the process. 
Clean all the items including the ginger (don't skin it, just cut in into smaller pieces) with water. Put them in a grinder or a bowl (if you want to use a hand blender) and add very little water to it. 


Indian Lifestyle Blog / #Haircare best homemade mask for summer hair care  

Make a thick, but not very runny kind of paste. Ensure that all the items are well mixed with no lumps. Add the oil / apple cider vinegar according to your hair type. 


Indian Lifestyle Blog / #Haircare / Green hair mask for detoxifying, clarifying
& frizz control 

Apply this pack to your scalp and hair and cover with a shower cap. You may feel that this is a bit slippery but nothing bad about it. You can add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to it for an exotic experience. 
Keep this pack for atleast 30 minutes. Do not oil your hair before applying this pack. Now the best part. When you are washing your hair, just wet you hair a bit and then, rub this mask on your scalp and hair. You will see a little lather. Yes! the hibiscus content here makes it lather a little. Not like our conventional shampoos, but this is good enough lather to clean your scalp and hair well. If you want, you can apply a very mild shampoo (add one spoon of shampoo with two table spoon water and then, use this for cleaning your hair). If your hair is super dry, apply conditioner only to the mid lengths else, just skip it. 
This pack not only clarifies your hair and scalp, it also controls your frizz. Infact, after cleaning my hair with this on Sunday, I can go without washing my hair till Wednesday evening. Whereas generally, I have to wash my hair again on Tuesday only. 

PEL SHOUTS 
I am in absolute love with this hair mask and with the above mentioned variations, almost everyone can try it. I just love its effect and the shine it gives my hair. Do try it out and tell me how you found it. 
Definitely shows results from the first time itself <3 




Do share you views and please leave in comments because it really encourages me and makes me superhappy :-D Also, share your blog titles with latest blog posts and we will form a mutual love connect :)


Comments

Popular Posts