My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold

By Tripti

Hello my dear friends...
Greetings to all!!!!!!!!

Germany, especially my city Mainz is living its best time of the year ­ ‘Carnival’ is already here and you can see Germans going crazy, probably in this time only. 
I will definitely update you with the stuff here, but right now time is to hear more about Dubai. If you all remember, I had spent a beautiful vacation with hubby and family in Dubai ending 2014 in style.

Here is the second part of
My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold 

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold 

You may fall in love with Dubai, if unlike me you love to see the heights of luxuries, extravagance and ‘shopaholic’ is the term characterizes you. Within city the best things to visit are malls and hotels. Although the idea of shopping doesn’t excites us but still we were excited to see globally talked about malls and hotels of Dubai. We visited Dubai Deira centre, the most famous ‘Dubai mall’ and few more.

Indian Lifestyle Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold
More than shopping, It was a walking experience for me and really tiring. Probably these photos will give you an idea of these expansive malls. ‘Marina’ is the area in Dubai, possessing 40­, 50 or 60 stories building all around, looking like designer match boxes from distance.

Indian Lifestyle Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold
Definitely, the architecture of these buildings left one speechless. We wanted to be on the top of the world’s highest building ‘Burj khalifa’ but unfortunately tickets were already sold out. But the water fountain at ‘Burj Khalifa’ was a treat to our eyes. Among all hotels, few are more loved for their adorable structure, just as ‘Dubai Al Arab’, Hotel Atlantis and few others. 

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold
Incidentally, what caught my attention were the spice markets in Bur Dubai. These shops are famous for a wide variety of spices and dry fruits. I managed to pack some for here including the famous dates of desert.

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold
And last but not at all least, ‘Gold Souk’. I am not a gold lover too, but what captivated me was the shine of gold all around. I never saw so much gold ever in my life. Though I bought nothing, but it was fun seeing gold all around. Stay with family in Dubai, somewhere moderated our travelling enthusiasm but I feel this has given us a reason to visit Dubai sometime again and explore more about its arts and culture.

Indian Travel Blog / My Dubai Travel Files : Buildings, spice and Gold
Like always, words fail me when I want to describe the beauty. But hubby’s clicks will surely captivate you all… Take care and enjoy, till we meet next  : -)


PEL SHOUTS
I was looking forward to this one Tripti. WOW! Dubai photographs always fascinate me and these ones are no exception. Indeed you had a wonderful time and I know that Dubai is a haven for all gold and makeup lovers…



Have you been to Dubai for a vacation ?
Which is your favourite place for just unwind yourself ?

Do share you views and please leave in comments because it really encourages me and makes me superhappy :-D Also, share your blog titles with latest blog posts and we will form a mutual love connect :)


Comments

  1. Hey! Really liked the pictures & description! You can check out my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts