Get sinfully soft skin with Himalaya's Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion

By Tarry

Happy New Year my lovelies...

Ok Ok, its been five days since the New year has come.... But theek hai baba... Better late than never... And I can always keep wishing you till March, because the financial calender still runs ... Bad joke eh :p 

The year still needs to get started on a happy note for me... Still, I wish and hope things will turn a new leaf somehow. Winters are playing such games here in Northern India. For days, we didn't have the sun and it was raining.... Then we had sun but the winds are so damn chilly.... 
Seriously, this all takes a toll on my skin and my hands specially.... So I have to resort to some damn good body lotions. And no, I am not the body butter girl.... I still prefer the grand old lotions and oils. 
So here I am, sharing with you a current favourite body lotion that has not only made my skin super soft, but smells awesome sinful too... 
Raise a toast for the superb 
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion 

Indian Lifestyle blog Get buttery soft skin with Himalaya's Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion 

What the product claims
Himalaya's Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion is specially formulated for dry skin. It intensely moisturizes, softens and smoothens your skin. Cocoa Butter's deep-penetrating, natural ingredients help repair and nourish skin as well as making it supple. Our moisturizer is enriched with the goodness of Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil, which replenish the lost moisture in dry skin. Naturally derived ingredients restore skin's elasticity, leaving it softer and more toned than before. Cocoa Butter, also known as the oil of theobroma, is a high-quality emollient and a skin softening and moisturizing agent. It promotes healing and prevents the skin from drying and cracking. Cocoa Butter also contains antioxidants that can help repair damaged skin. Wheat Germ Oil is a rich source of natural Vitamin E, which nourishes and boosts the skin's elasticity.


Indian Beauty blog Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion
Price
INR 80 for 100 ml and INR 140 for 200 ml  

Availability
Almost all shops selling Himalaya stuff, their exclusive counters and even online at Himalaya store

Indian Beauty blog Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion ingredients 
On the outside
The basic Himalaya packaging. White opaque curvy bottle with a flip open green cap. All details mentioned on the bottle itself. Travel friendly, easy to use and handle. Nothing too fancy yet, appealing. I like Himalaya packaging indeed. 

Indian Beauty blog Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion review

On the inside
First, let me talk about the smell. Oooh! for me, this lotion smells divine. It smells like my favourite dark chocolate and I wish I could just lick it... ha ha ha! Seriously, this smells superbly sinful.... The texture is a little thicker than your usual body lotions and does take a little more time to go inside your skin. But once it does, there is no oily or greasy feeling. Instead the skin feels super soft and smooth. My hands stay like this for atleast 5 to 6 hours and then, I may need to reapply it. But the smell stays faintly for some hour or so which I love. Overall, I find this a good budget option.  


Indian Beauty blog Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion swatch 

Thumbs Up for
-  A trusted brand like Himalaya
-  Easily available
-  Not very expensive.
- Smells sinfully divine of dark chocolates.
-  Keeps the skin soft for around 5 to 6 hours.
- Adds a subtle glow to the skin 

Indian lifestyle blog Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion for smooth skin 

Thumbs Down for
-   Takes a little time to blend into the skin. 

PEL Rating 
4.99 out of 5 (if blending it became a little more faster...) 

PEL SHOUTS
Himalaya's Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion is a good body lotion for those who are looking for some sinfully soft skin in winters. It not only leaves your skin super soft and glowing, but has that lovely dark chocolate fragrance that is such a killer.... 
Awesome.... <3 <3 

PS: Have you checked out the awesome giveaway that's currently on the blog and can make you win a beautiful fashion hamper? It's been extended on request and now, you have 11 more days to go... 
Do check it out girls!


Have you tried the Himalaya Body lotions ?
Which is your favourite variant?

Do share you views and please leave in comments because it really encourages me and makes me superhappy :-D Also, share your blog titles with latest blog posts and we will form a mutual love connect :)

Comments

  1. I have this n yet to try this... its funny that it isnt that cold in mumbai this time.. lovely review i like himalaya products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Tarry! I have tried them before but they are too mild on my dry skin during winters!

    Xx,

    Nilu Yuleena

    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this one and loved it! Himalaya's products never disappoint me! Nicely reviewed! :)

    http://dhanshreesoni.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts