Song Video of the day 9 Unchained Melody (Ghost soundtrack) by Righteous Brothers


Hey my lovelies....

How is the day going on! Am sure most of you must be fasting today... Happy Karwachauth to all...

Since Karwachauth is supposed to be a romantic festival, I thought of putting a romantic track. So here it, the ever romantic Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers. The song was featured in the film 'Ghost' and had some superbly romantic moments between the lead pair Patrick Swaze and Demi Moore.

It is indeed a lovely romantic track. The way both Swaze and Moore romance while she is working on the potter's wheel is really beautiful. This sequence has been copied many a times in both Hollywood and Bollywood flicks, but it never created the same impact as the one in "Ghost". 


I feel this is one of the most romantic songs in Hollywood films. Not for it's words or music, but simply because of the way it has been picturised.... LOVE IT :-)
Oh, my love, my darling... I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time....
And time goes by so slowly, And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love... I need your love
God speed your love...... to me!








Do you have any memories attached to this song? Did this one make you travel back in time and feel all nostalgic? 


Do share this through your lovely comments  :-)

Comments

Popular Posts