Song Video of the Day 5 Take My Breath Away by Berlin (Top Gun Theme)

By Tarry 


Hey my girl pals!

How you've been doing ! The autumn has finally arrived... There is such a lovely nip in the air which I love. Afterall, this is announcing the arrival of winters. 

Today's song video of the day is something which makes me go soooo weak in my knees every time I even hear the long, leave alone watching the video. And I am sure it would have similar kind of the feeling for many of you. The song's 'Take my breath away' by Berlin... what makes it special is the fact that it features in the movie 'Top Gun' with the super hot Tom Cruise :)

Yeah Girls! Tom Cruise... I think he is one of the hottest men on this earth. GOD! He is so HOTT!! I can burn my fingers writing the word hot for him ;) He literally takes my breath away. Incidentally, there is a very interesting memory attached to the song. My elder sis saw this movie when she was in college and she went all dreamy eyed about TC... But at that time, I wasn't aware what made her go all drooly... And then, I saw the same movie with my college pals... And man! I instantly fell in love with TC. Perhaps my love for the men in uniform began from this movie... 

Oh I can go on and on with this song and my love for TC. It's still there... it forever will be... my love till my last breath... coz he takes my breath away ;) 

Watching every motion, In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean, Finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning, To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion, As you turn around and say
Take my breath away..... Take my breath away








Do you have any memories attached to this song? Did this one make you travel back in time and feel all nostalgic? 
Do share this through your lovely comments : 

Subscribe to the page for more such posts. Also, do like us on fb too. The link is up on the blog now :)

Comments

Popular Posts