Song Video of the Day 12 : When You Say Nothing At All (Ronan Keating) "Notting Hill" Movie Soundtrack

By Tarry

Hey all! My lovelies.... 

Have you ever felt that silence speaks a million words at times when you fall short of words? When you just want the eyes to do all the talking.... 

Today's song video of the day is just perfect for those moments. Presenting to you, When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating. Apart from Ronan's super drooly voice, the song is special for being featured in all time classic film "Notting Hill". 

The 1999 hit has the super awesome pair of Hugh Grant (looking so boyishly dapper) and one of my favourite actress', Julia Roberts. Somehow, the subtle romance in the film and the song makes me go so very ..... oooh! in my heart. Just the perfect song for those romantic winter evenings... : )

"The smile on your face... Lets me know that you need me.
There's a truth in your eyes .... Saying you'll never leave me.
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me..... wherever I fall.
You say it best when you say nothing at all..... "








Do you have any memories attached to this song? Did this one make you travel back in time and feel all nostalgic? 


Do share this through your lovely comments  :-)

Comments

Popular Posts