BEAUTY BOX - KRYOLAN HIGH GLOSS LIPGLOSS IN SUNRISE – Review, Swatch and LOTD

By Maggie, co-editor


Hey all!

So how’s fasting going? This is my first karwachauth and I am quite excited about it. Since I could not spend my time, I decided to review one of my favourite lip products that I am absolutely in love with. It’s the KRYOLAN HIGH GLOSS LIPGLOSS IN SUNRISE :) 

Krylon is my most favorite brand. This brand is generally known for professional makeup stuff and famous for makeup in the television, fashion, movie and theatre industry. I have tried a number of products from Kryolan and I must say that it’s the best lip gloss which I have come across. Unlike other lip glosses, it stays much longer.




According to company website : High Gloss is a specially developed lip gloss with special pearl pigments based on Mica providing the lips with extraordinary radiance. High Gloss is available in a range of vivid shades for the modern look. With High Gloss, the lips become the focus of each make-up.

Price : Rs 735 for 10 ml. (I love the quantity!)
Krylon has amazing quality in affordable makeup products. This high gloss comes in various 30 shades, from reds to pinks to browns and corals. Sunrise is a beautiful pink-coral shade, which goes well with fair and medium skintones. Dusky beauties do check this at the store.




I love the simple packaging of this gloss. Sleek, see through bottle with a silver cap and the Kryolan logo embossed on it. So lovely J  This lip gloss comes with soft brush that helps you to apply gloss in one single swipe.  It has good pigmentation and you can see the colour in just a single swipe. However, those with pigmented lips will need two to three swipes to get the best colour.

The staying power is good too. With small meals, it stays for around 4 hours and then, leaves a nice stain. The lovely pinkish-coral colour makes lovely stain too. It does not stick to your lips or food, which is good for a gloss. 




However, the only con with this is availability as Kryolan stuff is not available everywhere. Yet, I am still giving this gloss 4.9 out of 5…. Do try it once girls! Am sure you gonna love it…

Here is the swatch and my LOTD. Hope you all liked it :)

Single swipe. Love the colour
On my lips. Two swipes for complete colour :-)


PEL Speaks : Wow Maggie, this looks super sexy. True to it’s name, Sunrise seems to be a lovely colour. And awesome LOTD.  Didn’t feel like putting a watermark to it… ;-)


Have you tried the Kryolan High Gloss Lipgloss? Which is your favourite shade? Do share in the comments below. 

Comments

  1. Pretty shade .. It have came off beautifully on your lips <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts