Tag Post : My "perfect" imperfections
This is my first ever tag post. And I am tagging the following blogger friends of mine :
1. Fathema Abdulkader from Babble Queen Diaries http://brittu00present.blogspot.in/
2. Beena aka my darling Bee from Beautyandeverythingelse http://beautyandeverythingelse.com/
3. Sumasamyukta of isimplylovemakeup http://www.isimplylovemakeup.com/
4. Jyo from everythingthatmatters http://www.everything-thatmatters.com/
5. Shweta from glamngloss http://www.glamngloss.net/
6. And the cute and rocking komal from delhifashionblogger http://www.thedelhifashionblogger.com/
Ok.... So here I am, writing about my 'perfect' imperfections :)
# I have a broad, very broad forehead. For those who have seen some of my pics, they know that it is so broad that even after having bangs, it is visible.
# My nose is too broad, and is prominent on my face... But nevermind :)
# I was and am always on the healthier side. Infact, I am square and broad frame :P So I can never be size zero... but yes, curvy indeed.
# I have small hands and small feet, which makes it tough for me to get footwear at times. Infact, I always have a tough time buying sports shoes :(
# Even my torso is small. So when I wanna wear high waisted bottoms, they look way up ;)
# I have a full mouth which looks so prominent when I apply dark lippies, but then, who doesn't love sexy pouts ;)
# I have a accident mark on my nose which I never hide. Neither through photoshop nor through makeup.
# I am medium dusky but never change the colour in my pix.
# However hard I may try, I cannot resist sweets. Specially chocolate pastries, dark choco fudge and my all time favourite, pineapple pastry.
# I have a very bad temper, and I am often on loss because of it.
# I tend to trust people easily, and even get hurt often. But I don't stop making friends.
# I cannot resist watching Big B Movies over and over again ;)
# I need to be pushed for exercise but once I start, I get into the groove.
# I laugh too loud (And I don't mind it at all :)
These are just a few imperfections I can think at the moment... but will do the post again when I remember more :)
enjoy my dearies!