#OOTD The Warmth of Lace, of Love ft. Fashion Subway

Fashion Subway, Brand Collaboration, Style Files, Getting ready for New Year Day Party, OOTD, Indian Lifestyle Blog, Fashion Blog, Indian Blogger 


By Tarry


“Fame doesn't fulfill you... 
It warms you a bit, but that warmth is temporary...."
- Marilyn Monroe


Hello my lovelies

YOHOO ! as I am writing this, I finally see some sun. GOD! this year the winters are really amazing... Cold and Damn foggy. 

This is my last post........ hey hey! now before you guys start thinking what's happening... people, this is my last post for the year 2016. 
After all, we are just a few hours away from a new year... Life turning a new leaf all over, some new hopes, some new happiness, some new goals... and loads of new memories. 

For me, 2016 was a mixed year. Some things were good, some bad. But on my blog front, I am really happy. We grew with each post, each like, each new follower. And this is something to celebrate for sure... Yes! A giveaway coming super soon. 

While you all must have planned your look for the New Year's eve party, many of us would be going out for special Brunch and lunches on January 1 too. After all, it's a Sunday and who wants to leave a chance to start the new year on a good note. So while a party calls for everything bling, a more mellowed down look works perfect for a Brunch or Lunch. I got a beautiful Lace dress from Fashion Subway, a fashion boutique based in Lucknow. Owned by young budding designer Srishti Bahl, Fashion Subway is a place where you can get dresses customized for yourself... be it the latest trends in western or Indian. This lace dress is also a beautiful creation. 

However, Lace is essentially a summer outfit. But then, who says you can't take summers to winter. So why don't wear that Lace Dress in winters too? All you need is a few add ons...  

Presenting my #NewYearDay look,

The Warmth of Lace, of Love 

Ft. Fashion Subway

   


Fashion Subway is indeed a wonderful place. You have a dress in mind, get it recreated here according to your body size, in your favourite colour. From Bell sleeves to cold shoulder to crop tops and layered dress, Fashion Subway does it all. Kudos to Srishti

A little about the dress. This is a basic white lace dress with some beige coloured shadows. The sleeveless dress has a nice elasticated waist with a thin golden belt, that fits beautifully on the waist and is perfect for women with a full or curvy figure. While in summers it is a complete outfit in itself, for winters I teamed this dress with a pair of black tights, a red muffler and a plaid jacket for that added warmth. For my feet, the red boots from Nell from Jabong were just the perfect way to add that extra warmth. 

Check out my look here. 



















Now a bit about my makeup. Since my dress and the outfit was more neutral, I decided to go all dressy with makeup. So a glowy base where I mixed a highlighter with my foundation, shimmery eyes (chambor and Elf Winter Palette), winged eyeliner (Mac Fluidline Blacktrack) and red lips (MAC Russian Red). Left my hair open, and for earrings, these multi hoops from Ginger by Lifestyle were just perfect. 
  






  Details
Outfit : Fashion Subway 
Tights : Winter leggings from Limeroad.com
Muffler : Random Street shopping
Plaid Jacket : Local Market 


Styling : Tarannum Manjul
Photography : Naeem Chishti

Location Courtsey : Fairfield by Marriott, Lucknow



 Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  If you are a blogger, leave your blog link and Let us form a 'Love Connect" Stay blessed …





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts