Teaser : Upcoming Travel Post from Black Forests Germany

 By Tripti

Hi my dear friends….
I am on my long holidays… Just having a really great time J
We have been exploring some beautiful places. Me and Yogesh (ofcourse my hubby dearest) are on a memorable trip indeed.

Our trip includes Black forest in South Germany followed by Paris and Valencia in Spain. I love travelling and will definitely show you these lovely places through Yogesh’s clicks and my words.  
But I couldn’t resist posting something for you all. As a small teaser, postings few of my pics from Black Forest, South Germany just to keep you all excited for my forthcoming posts on travelling.

Indian Lifestyle Blog : Upcoming Travel Post from Black Forests Germany 

Will be back to blogging super soon with tons of posts and excitement. Love and Hugs to all of you

Indian Lifestyle Blog : Upcoming Travel Post from Black Forests Germany
And this is me... just enjoying the beauty .... 

Indian Lifestyle Blog : Upcoming Travel Post from Black Forests Germany
PEL SHOUTS : Oh My God! These are such awesome pix Tripti... Yeah! You have been filling me with your little anecdotes of the holiday and travel. Am sure you and Yogesh are having a ball indeed. The teaser is quite enticing indeed and now, am waiting for those awesome travel posts for sure... And loads of other ones as well. 

How did you find this teaser on PEL ?
Are you looking forward to these posts as well? 

Do share you views in comments box,
 because they really encourages us make us superhappy :-D 
Also, share your blog titles with latest blog posts and we will form a mutual love connect :)

Comments

Popular Posts